Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Skype 3.0 Beta has some access violation problems...

After my Friend Wayne Porter blogged about Beta release of Skype 3.0.0.106, I find some problems on Access violation and subsequently Skype is getting closed. This happens at least twice a day... Look at the step-by-step process of problems,

While using Skype 3.0.0.106(beta),

1. Suddenly it started showing the following error message,


2. After clicking OK of this window it showed another empty message,


3. After clicking OK in the empty message i have got another message,



After clicking 'Don't send', Skype was closed automatically... Does anyone experienced the same problem??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pal, it has just started happening to me , and i have no idea how to get it back to work, keeps crashing every time i try to call someone, started happens to me since yesterday, and never happened erlyier, i would be very pleased to know how you did resolve this problem contact me on my email sloniecki@ntlworld.com
thank you for any help

Unknown said...

Try this http://support.skype.com/index.php?_a=knowledgebase&_j=questiondetails&_i=408