Friday, November 17, 2006

Are we still early to have losers?

Hi guys.. these are my final words on Questnet...

I have made a lot of friends and opposer on this issue... I know i am not an expert to take decisions on this type of business.. The reason why i mention this is there are so many people contacted me via e-mail, orkut, blog comments..etc., to know the reality of the business model... But i can only give my views on it...

I understood one thing from the debate, Questnet's slogan... must be changed like,
"Be selfish, you can be rich soon".

I have given my analysis as a person who thinks about the business before joining into MLM schemes and how can it possibly affect India's future... You can see the details in my previous blog entries Link1, Link2

Hope my analysis help at least few people in India as well as in other countries...

Thank you for all of your comments especially the supporters of Questnet.. without them i would have not done a detailed analysis... and given you the results. Special thanks to my supporters who carried me a long way and appreciated my efforts.

I have done my best in this topic apart from my work... I loved this research to find out new things... and learned a lot about MLM...

"Are we still early to have losers??? "

Maybe...Think yourself and take your own decision.

Soon you will find more of my research details will be published here... of course apart from my work.. For avoiding legal issues i have added a "Disclaimer" in my sidebar...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayaraj,

I have gone thru all yr points and yr final words on QuestNet. with due respect to yr knowledge, background, analysis skills n method of data collection, am sure by now u wd have become an expert on th subject. So my dear friend, I have

Just a Question to you :---

1) Marketing Model A : Say a product cost USD500 is sold thru QuestNet(maufacturer-enduser) - U wd consider as fraud and the end users are loosers as commissions (which is a marketing expense to company) are enjoyed by top people or the promoters.

2) Marketing Model B : And now the same product cost USD500 QuestNet sells thru traditional marketing method wherein manufacturer-wholesellers-retailers-End User. and i pay a huge expense in terms of opening retail shops, franchises, pay salary to sales force, pay huge expenses on marketing, ads - media- newspapers, endorsement, royality, etc etc.

Now the question is which marketing model wd u consider is legitimate and why?

(A note: pl dont tell tht there shall be no takers of Questnet products if it uses marketing model B)

Arun

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter , pls answer for Arun' s question sir...

Anonymous said...

I got into the questnet biz a year back and i have not done anything sofar since i was busy in my IT job. So i have no right to blame anyone because the reason is very simple. If u don't study and get failed don't blame the institute.

Anonymous said...

Which product they are intended to marketing / sell through you. Is it worth ( that 7gram Gold coin/ tour package / stupid calling cards). The main intention is not marketting. TO cheat the People, who were in the tail of the Pyramids. In this Pyramid or 8 ball model, only 11% will be the gainers. remaining 88% will be partial or full losers. If you are getting some money means thats not come with your minds work/ body work. Its just comeout of someone pocket after your marketting words. Its like selling an useless product at a higher rate to your friends. If we think in that way means, the traditioanl salespersones who used to sell soap powders, or dictionaries etc are the workers. we are the cheaters.

Anonymous said...

The QN networking is simple to understand but not easy. Thats all! all those who think that they can make fast money are those who are crying. Even a bottle of mineral water which costs only Rs2/- to manufacture is soldfor Rs.12/- yet we all buy. Don't you think then we are being cheated. here, QN has given oppurtunity for each one of us to earn some residual income. If you LEARN and TRAIN YOURSELF in QN you cannot fail. Just ask all those who are crying how many times they have studied the model.They were convinced when then joined ... But they thought that we have to just sit at home and money will flow. Why if you dont go to work doyou think your employer will come and fallat your feet and pay salary? Will yo blame the company if some one told you that you get money for doing nothing?