Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MLM/Pyramid Poll No.1

It is good to hear the responses(good and bad) from many people for my first post on Questnet. Some people asks me how can you able to judge the business model without knowing the business. I want to make a point clear that i have linked most of the official links like FTC and many more News articles...

In my next blog entry i will explain how does it affect the customers and why am i saying Questnet is scam again and again... and stay tuned for more...

BTW i have created a poll on my sidebar,

Whether You are benefited by any of the MLM/Pyramid Schemes such as Questnet, Gold Quest, Amway..etc.,??

Caste your votes at the earliest...

Stay Tuned... for more updates on this scam...

//Update: Sorry guys i have removed MLM poll since it is not working with my blog template correctly... so i removed it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One more correction, this is not a pyramidal scheme , it is a referral marketing .
Shreedevi