Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is there anyway to block Google from entering to my House?

From Digg, I've got this image... Google in 20 years... :)


It is really wonderful to see such a good view on Google by Google Fans... Even though I'm not against Google i feel something irritating when someone out there knows what I'm doing inside my house.
Isn't it threat to the Privacy?
I had seen so many Anonymizers around Like Hide IP, and many Privacy softwares around. These softwares will be like Hide From Google, ..etc., We may get Google Removal softwares like what we get now like Spyware Removal Softwares, The softwares may be like the following,

Spy Sweeper may be changed to Google Sweeper,
Spyware Doctor may be changed to Google Doctor,
Google Eraser, Google remover, Google Cleaner, ..etc.,
Block Google... in efficient way...

These things reminds me of the article The Final Days of Google. Really an interesting read though.


No comments: