Monday, April 09, 2007

My blog in Wikipedia... Jai Questnet...lol

Hi visitors... Each blogger like to be in Wikipedia at some time. This is my time... It is a great feeling that I'm in wikipedia reference as cited in the image.


Check out the link, for more details...

I would like to thank for the people who had supported me directly and indirectly in all the ways to achieve this stuff. Thanks a lot for your support guys.

//Update on 09/04/2007 (19:00 GMT+5:30): My blog post moved to discussions page of Wikipedia ... you can find my blog link at this place http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Gold_quest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you make up lies about Questnet? I've worked with it for a year and I love it! I am my own boss and I choose who to work with and it's really easy to make money!

And it's not banned in Sri Lanka, India and Nepal! In fact, QuestNet is the only company ever to have won a trial against the Malaysian goverment.

Please Get your facts right before you do something that hurts other peoples way to make a living. We do not go around and lie about you! How fun would it be if someone would go around and tell people around you that you're a rapist and serial killer?