Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Comment Spam

In my Definition

"Comment spam is either the comment is not related to the article or the comments answered in the previous articles or in related article's comments. "

Most of the comment spammers start the topic from the beginning when it is discussed so many times already. This is the main reason why some of the comments rejected. If your comment is rejected then try to find my previous related articles and comments field for the answer. Don't ever think I'll discuss about the topic which is answered earlier in detail.

So remember these things before post any comments in this blog.

I'm forced to write this entry because Questnet members started spamming my blog. So if your comment is rejected, then your comment is spam.

Recently my fellow blogger also published an entry on Questnet. Questnet members may like...lol to look at it.

Comment spammers stay away from my blog.