Monday, July 10, 2006

Explaination of my life with three Figures

Sorry guys as i blogged earlier about 3 pictures, cudn't update the answers in time. Hoping to the blog updated in time in future. Sorry once again for my late reply on it.

1. This figure can be easily guessed by anyone. Of course, this is the aim for everyone. Check out some of the guesses,

  • hard work
  • hard work
  • Getting into a high roles

as i said earlier everyone guessed it correctly.

My view: Reaching greater part of life at the earliest in terms of Success and money.

2. check out the 2nd figure's guesses,

  • family
  • family
  • Settling down in life

Sorry guys everyone guessed it wrongly.

My view: There are so many HomeLess people in the world. So i want to build houses for Homeless people. I have so many reasons for why am i concentrating on Homeless people. May be i'll explain it in my upcoming blog entries.

3. check out the 3nd figure's guesses,

  • poverty lam ozhikkanum
  • enjoy in forest at end
  • Helping the Society

Here everyone got almost the right answer.

My view: Want to goto forest and educate the Tribes (actualy i didn't mention about the education) . There are so many reasons behind this too.

U can ask me why specifically Homeless people? U may also ask me Why specifically Tribes?

Answers wil be in my future entries.

Thanks guys for ur well-respected comments.

No comments: