Friday, June 16, 2006

***My first scribble***

I was realy happy with my performance this week, after a bulk of interesting work in sequence... always doing work because the job was giving me the satisfaction more than i thought... no doubt about it... and i was about to leave office...a thought came in my mind "y don't u spend time for ur personal life?"

I was thinking how to spend time to meet friends..how to have contact with the people whom i spend time with,...forgotten almost everyone now... with all these thoughts in my mind, i was thinking what can i do to have my contact with other people...

Yup... Got an idea...

once one of my friend VK asked me, "Y don't u blog?",

I replied,"hmm...Not getting enuf time..."

But no more VK... i'm also in to this sweet group...

....

starting with this small, short and my first scribble... long way to reach...Happy weekend...

5 comments:

Charlene Amsden said...

Blogging to meet people? To cure lonliness? I went that route 16 days ago. Now I have even LESS contact with the outsiode world because when friends and family members want to know how I am, they check my blog but don't bother to contact ME. I'd suggest we both get up out of our computer chairs and go outside!

Peter Jayaraj said...

hmm... not experienced yet.. but hope the life is not the same for all... As of now..my friends do not even know what i'm doing now...maybe atleast they know my status...feel free to contact me...

Karthigeyan said...

Thats a good start buddy!

The main challenge doesnt end in starting the blog, but in blogging it

So dude hope to see interesting mix of articles from you :)

Btw i got transferred to Chennai and yet to be assigned with a project

Peter Jayaraj said...

hey..as u know...bfore starting the blog i thought it for a long time... even u know some of my previous personal blog..i deleted after a while...but no more..i'll blog it regularly...

Charlene Amsden said...

Thanks for stopping my my site. About the comment that you hope I live what I write -- I try. I have been an evangelist for 5 years. I attend worship regularly and I even preach quarterly. But I do not always suceed in kindness, love and mercy because -- alas -- I am human.