Friday, October 17, 2008

Do not send e-mails - GMail(iGoogle) says

I was amazed to see Full page GMail Gadget in iGoogle.

It was an awesome improvement in iGoogle. Everything was going well until i tried to compose some mails and send.
This is what Google Blog Says,
"The new Gmail gadget lets me read my full email and perform simple actions like send or reply to emails without leaving iGoogle."
Hmm.. it was all started when i started sending mails to my friend. I did not get any reply from her. I just called and asked, "Why didn't you reply?... to my surprise she replied she did not receive any mails from me."

Oops.. There is something went wrong then...  I tried with Test mails for my 2 Ids.. then I found Compose in FULL Page GMail Gadget is not working.. Even after it says the mail is sent.. I Checked it in Sent Items too... It was not there...

Google... Really i hate you for this reason... Why can't you correct it Soon?

No comments: